Ultimate Go Training
[FR] Si votre entreprise est domiciliée en France, vous pouvez vous enregistrer ici via la formation professionnelle.
This fast-paced, one day training is for any intermediate-level developer who has some experience with other programming languages and wants to learn Go.
This class provides an intensive, comprehensive and idiomatic view of the language. We focus on both the specification and implementation of the language, including topics ranging from language syntax, Go’s type system, concurrency, channels, testing and more.
We believe this class is perfect for anyone who wants a jump start in learning Go or who wants a more thorough understanding of the language and its internals.
Advanced language mechanics and design:
- Value/Pointer Semantics
- Mechanical Sympathy
- Data Oriented Design
The material has been designed to be taught in a classroom environment. The code is well commented but missing some of the contextual concepts and ideas that will be covered in class. Students with the following minimal background will get the most out of the class.
- Studied CS in school or has a minimum of two years of experience programming full time professionally.
- Familiar with structural and object oriented programming styles.
- Has worked with arrays, lists, queues and stacks.
- Understands processes, threads and synchronization at a high level.
- Operating Systems
- Has worked with a command shell.
- Knows how to maneuver around the file system.
- Understands what environment variables are.